Spinach & bacon , creamy pasta
Pasta is always a nice option to prepare, specially if you like quick recipes, add some bacon and spinach, and you will find yourself eating a deligthfull meal.
To prepare this recipe you will only need a few ingredients and a sauce pan.
4 cups cooked pasta
4 bacon slices (diced)
1 cup frozen spinach
1 cup milk
1 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp brandy.
3 Tbsp onion (diced)
1/2 cup mozarella.
How to make it :
1. Start with heating the saucepan and add the diced bacon, add the onions and wait until they get golden brow.
2. Add the flour and stir to brake any lumps .
3. Add the brandy.
4. Add the spinach, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the milk and and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Add the cheese and mix all. Keep the heat on.
7. Add the cooked pasta and stir, turn off the heat and let it sit for 3 minutes.
8. Serve the pasta and top it with some more cheese.