Mango kulfi is a rich creamy, simply yummy frozen desert. It is perfectly refreshing chilled delight during the hot summer days.
Full fat cow's Milk-2 Cups.
Corn Starch-2 tsp
Saffron strands-1 large pinch,
Condensed Milk-1/2 tin,
Pistachio-15 ( peeled & sliced ),
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp,
Mango pieces-1 1/2 Cup,
250 ml Cream,
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2Ng4rog
1) Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. Take 1 tbsp of warm milk in a small bowl and add the saffron strands. Leave them to soak.
|corn starch with milk|
2) Add another tbsp of the warm milk to a separate bowl and add corn starch. Mix well and keep it aside.
3) Add mango pieces, cream and sugar to a blender jar. Blend until smooth.
4) Continue to heat the remaining milk in low flame. Add condensed milk and Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously. When malai or a thick layer forms on top of the milk add soaked saffron strands and mix well.
5) Add half of the sliced pistachios and cardamom powder to the milk. Continue to heat the milk until it is almost reduce to half.
6) Now add the corn starch mixture and keep stirring continuously until the milk thickens. Turn off the flame and let it be cool down.
7) Once it cools down, add mango-cream pulp and mix well.
8) Pour the mixture in kulfi moulds and freeze it for 10 hours.
9) Once the mango kulfi is set, unmold it. and serve kulfi garnished with sliced pistachios.