Egg Chop or dimer devil is one of the famous street food of bengal. You can also served it in parties, get to gather and occasions. Try this delicious starter in your kitchen and spend some quality time with a cup of tea or a glass of beer and with Deviled Egg.
Bread crumbs (to coat the chop),
Black pepper powder 2 teaspoons,
Egg 2 (beaten ) to coat the chop,
Roasted cumin powder 3 tsp,
Garam masala 1 tsp,
Chilli powder 1 tsp,
chopped Onion 1/2 cup,
chopped Garlic 2 tsp,
chopped green chilies,
Salt to taste,
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp(chopped),
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2NsYy7t
green coriander chutney,
Sprinkle some chaat masala before serving.
1) Boil eggs. Then cooled, peel them & cut them into halves.
2) Put the potatoes to boil. When it is done, peel the potatoes and mash it smooth.
3) Heat oil in a flat pan. Add chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped green chillies & pinch of salt.
4) Fry till it turns light golden colour.
5) Now add mashed potatoes in the pan and stirring continuously to mix it well.
6) Add all the spices (roasted cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder) and salt. stir well for 4-5 minutes.
7) Lastly add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
8) Wrap the halve egg with potato mixture in the shape of a full egg.
9) Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper powder.
10) Take bread crumbs in another bowl.
11) Coat the egg chop in beaten eggs and then finally coat it in bread crumbs. Repeat the process with bread crumb for a good coating.
12) Refrigerate atleast for 30-45 minutes.
13) Heat oil in a pan. Fry them till brown.
Serve hot with onion chunks, chilli sauce and green coriander chutney. Sprinkle some chaat masala before serving.
Nutrition Facts: Servings: 1 Devil
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Total Carbs 9 g
Protein 10 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sugars 0 g
*Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. It may be higher or lower depending on individual's calorie needs.