This extra-healthy vegetable cream soup in the diet will help to meet not only the nutritional needs as well as lower the risk of diabetes complications.
It is very easy to cook is quick and your kids also relish its yummy taste.
1/3rd cup finely chopped Carrot,
1/3rd cup finely chopped French Beans,
1/3rd cup Cabbage leaves,
1/2 cup Peas,
1/2 cup finely chopped Green Onions,
1 medium size onion (finely grated),
2 tbsp Butter,
2 tbsp Maida,
4 cup Milk,
Black Pepper powder,
chopped Coriander leaves,
1) Take all the chopped vegetables in a bowl. Add 5-6 tbsp water and microwave it at high for 4 minutes.
2) Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped onions in the melted butter and fry at low flame till it turns golden brown. Add vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3) Whisk maida and milk together in a bowl. Add this mixture with vegetables.
5) Now cook it for 5 minutes at a medium flame or microwave it at high temperature for 2 minutes.
6) Add grated cheese, black pepper, salt and coriander leaves to taste . Then serve hot.