This super easy and delicious recipe of spaghetti bolognese make it a family favourite. It is a nice recipe with rich sauce & flavour.
3 bay leaves,
1 Red chilli (chopped),
2 middle size onions ( finely chopped ),
2 carrots (finely chopped),
4 cloves garlic (grated),
500 gm mutton keema ( or lean minced beef ),
1 kg tomato ( chopped & pasted in mixer ) ,
tomato puree or ketchup,
worcestershire sauce ,
75g freshly grated parmesan
240 gm spagetti
buy from: https://amzn.to/2K9LhS7
1) Put a pressure cooker on medium heat and add olive oil and bay leaves.
2) Then add chopped onions and carrot in the hot oil. Fry until it turns golden brown.
3) Add the garlic and mutton keema or minced beef and cook at medium heat until the meat is browned all over.
4) Add the tomato paste, tomato puree, worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, chilli and water. Stir it well.
5) Cover the lid of the pressure cooker and bring to the boil at medium flame. Cook for 10 minutes.
6) Turn off the gas and open the lid after the cool down. Now rich, thick bolognese sauce is ready.
7)Boil the spaghetti in hot salted water till soft. Drain the spaghetti and stir into the Bolognese sauce. Serve hot with grated Parmesan and basil leaves .
serving about 2 cups
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 6.5g
Trans Fat 0.5g
Total Carbohydrates 84g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Values are based on 2000 calorie diet, your daily values may be depending on your calorie needs.