Mushroom sandwich is a very delicious , tasty recipe. Even its best for your lunchbox. Whether you are a student or a working person--this recipe is always a hit choice.
Mushroom 250gm ( chopped ),
Olive oil or Butter,
10 Slice Bread,
Capsicum ( chopped ),
Tomato 100 gm ( finely chopped ),
Cucumber ( finely chopped ),
Onion 100 gm ( chopped ),
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder,
chopped Coriander leaves or Parsley leaves,
1) Heat butter in a nonstick pan. You can also use olive oil instead of butter.
2) Add chopped onion into it and saute in a low flame for 2 minutes.
3) Then add chopped mushrooms and chopped capsicum. Stir it. Lots of water comes out from chopped mushroom. Saute it in a low flame until the water evaporates completely.
4)Add 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, chopped coriender leaves and salt to it. stir well to mix. Now turn off the flame.
1) Take 1 slice of bread. Spread cheese onto the slice.
2) Spread fillings over the cheese. Add chopped tomatoes and cucumber over the fillings.
3)Cover it with another slice of bread.
4) Place the sandwich in a toaster or grill it until golden.
Serve it with tomato sauce or chutney
Serving Size: 1 serving
Total Fat 8.2 g
Saturated Fat 4.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 17.8 mg
Sodium 316.3 mg
Potassium 579.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 9.5 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Daily values may be depending on individual's own calorie needs.