In order to achieve weight loss, it is actually necessary learning to eat more, instead of eating less. Some people think they need to starve for losing weight. But it is completely wrong !!! Concentrates on low calorie foods which are also nutrient-dense, so that you get the most out of every meal.
Here are some Tips for loosing weight quickly. But before starting these practicaly, please consult your doctor first. Always remember do not try to change your habits overnight.
1) Don't take heavy meal after wakeing up in the morning. Instead of tea/coffee take green tea and feel the difference within 15 days.
2) In breakfast take fibre rich foods like oatmeal, fat-free yogurt sprinkled with flaxseed, lentils, dry beans. Keep lean protein foods like Eggs, soybeans, lean pork loin, seafood, etc in your everyday diet.
3) Bloating in our body specially in our belly is due to more intake of carbohydarates.So avoid oil, butter, ghee, rice and any type of oily foods.
4) Eat plenty of fruits and fruit juices ( not artificially processed or canned ). Choose watery fruits like cucumber, apple, watermelon. Fruits are high in vitamins, fiber and minerals and low in calories.
5) Avoid fried food and junk food and go for boiled foods , soups & homemade foods.
6) Skip desserts and reduce intake of raw sugar. If you are sweet lover then opt for dark chocolate instead of desserts. Dark chocolate is really good for health.
7) Keep plenty of vegetables in your diet because vegetables are high in volume but low in calories.
8)Say 'No' to Salty Snacks like potato chips, or processed foods which can add tons of calories to your waistline.
9) Eat curd or yogurt daily. Yogurt is a low-fat food which contains more calcium as well as protein than other dairy product because of the way it is made.
10) Soft drinks, soda, sports drinks and alcoholic beverages add extra calories. Just stay away from those drinks.
11) Drinking water before each meal will help to fill up stomach , it is a good way to prevent overeating. Overeating means extra fat.
12) Eat slowly, so that you can avoid to eat extra food. Also stop eating before you fill. Why? Because brain can take up to 20 minutes to realize that stomach is full.
13) Just 10 minutes walking after meal can reduce fat because a walk is a quicker way to burn calories and it speeds up digestion.
Actually in order to lose weight quickly, you need to restrict calories from your diet. You need 1200-1500 calories per day but take care that your body will not go into starvation mode. Starvation acquire more fat. Take up exercises regularly such as fast walking, jogging, swimming, tennis etc.and see the result in 15 days.