You are late today? No time to make breakfast? But skipping breakfast may significantly increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. So its necessary to take a healthy breakfast everyday. Don't worry ... this french toast recipe is very easy to prepare.
6 slices Whole Wheat Bread,
1/4th tsp Ground Cinnamon,
1/4th tsp Ground Nutmeg,
1tsp vanilla extract,
1) Crack the eggs into a flat bowl or dish. Add vanilla and cinnamon.
2) Then use a whisk to beat it till it turn yellow.
3) Take a slice of bread and dip in the mixture.
4) Dip first 1 side and then the other, turning to coat both sides evenly.
5) Add the bread to the lightly greased non stick pan on medium heat. Cook for 2-4 minutes until it turns golden brown and crispy. Take it in a plate and serve hot.
French Toast I
Total Fat: 6.4g
Saturated Fat: 2.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 33.6g
Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Daily values may be higher or lower depending on calorie needs.