Aloo Paratha or Potato poori is a superhit recipe for morning breakfast, but if you want you can have it for your lunch also because it is a heavy diet.
250 gm Potatoes,
250 gm Maida,
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp,
black pepper 1/4 tsp (kalimirch),
Cinnamon, Cloves & Cardamom powder ( Garam Masala powder ),
1 middle size Onion ( finely chopped ),
2/3 Green Chilli ( grated )
fresh Coriander leaves ( finely chopped ),
Ghee, Oil, Salt
|aloo paratha with green chutney|
1) Boil the potatoes till they are soft. Then peel and mash boiled potatoes with a spatula.
2) Add cumin powder, black pepper, garam masala powder, finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves in a bowl. Add mashed potatoes in it. Add salt to taste and make a paste. Then keep the paste aside.
3) Take maida in a bowl and put 2 tbsp ghee. Then add some water to make a dough.
4) Make small balls for making paratha from the dough. Stuff the maida ball with the aloo paste.
5) Now make paratha with it using chawki and belan means using rolling spin.
6) Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry paratha till turns golden brown from both sides. Drain extra oil using absorbent paper.
Serve hot with any sabji or chutney.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Total Fat 6.16g
Saturated Fat 0.964g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.357g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.56g
Total Carbohydrate 62.28g
Dietary Fiber 10.1g
*Based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be depending on your calorie needs.