Every woman and man has a dream of spotless perfect face. Thats why, those who have acne and scars on their face, always feel embarrassed,frustrated, isolated, lonely, annoyed, sad and irritated. They lose their self-esteem and become jealous of other people with clear face.
The Roots of Acne
1) Clogged pores: The glands start secreting sebum through the pores of the skin among teenagers. Sebum is an oily substance. Often it clogs up in the pores, allowing bacteria to grow.
2) Hormones: Teenagers mostly face the problems of acne/pimples due to an increase in the sex hormones and androgen. Secretion of hormones during stress can also cause acne.
3) Eating too much oily food or junk foods can also causes pimples.
4) Excessive use of cosmetics and make ups on the face and not removing it properly before sleep at night can cause pimples.
5) Accumulation of dead skin cells also causes pimples.
How to get rid of Acne/Pimples
1) Toothpaste: Toothpaste is found to be very effective in reducing pimples. Apply only the white toothpaste over the pimples 3/4 times in a day for 1 week. You definitely see reduction in the size of the pimples.
2) Steam: It is a very effective treatment for pimples as it will help to open up the pores of the skin and allow to easily remove the bacteria, oil and dirt from the skin. Fill a closed container with hot water and add 1 tsp green tree with it. Cover your head with a towel & take the vapour on your face for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water and use a toner and mud/neem face pack.
3) Ice cube: Ice is a very good toner. Using ice on face improves blood circulation. Wrap ice cubes in a clean cloth and hold it on the pimples. Dont rub ice on your face.
4) Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix 2tsp apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp water. Dab a cotton ball in this mixture and apply it on the affected areas. No need to wash it off.
5) Neem Leaves Paste: Take clean neem leaves in a grinder and make a paste. Now Add 1 tsp turmeric powder to this extract and apply on the pimples.
6) Avoid fast foods: Eating high glycemic foods like chips, baked foods made with white flour etc. may cause acne. So just avoid junk foods.
7) Reduce stress: Stress can cause pimples indirectly as it produces more oil-stimulating hormones.
Yoga & meditation are the two effective way to reduce stress.